DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I get the Fly More package without a drone? Just the "extras"?

SWFLyer

Reactions
Hi all;

New here and did search for this topic already, but do not see anything. (entirely possible I've missed something)

Bought the basic Mini 2 Drone and would like all the extras that come with the Fly More package, but don't need a
second drone. Is there any way to get that? Or do I just buy all the stuff "a la carte"? thanks! John

Reactions: umanbean
DJI never sold a fly more kit separately for the Mini 2.

Or do I just buy all the stuff "a la carte"?
Looks like it's going to have to be a la carte. If you already have the correct cable for your device, I wouldn't think you really need all the other little bits and pieces included in the kit anyway. I recently bought a second-hand Mini 2 with fly more kit, and the most useful parts are batteries and props, and of course the two-way charging hub is convenient. Wall charger adapters can be had economically at Amazon, and the shoulder bag is not very useful. This kit also came with prop guards, but I don't see myself ever using them. Good luck

Link to description of fly more kit:

Cool! Good to know. I didn't buy either of those kits, so I was unaware of them, and the last kit I bought separately from the drone was for the Mavic 2, just to get more batteries, which were impossible to buy separately at the time. Now, individual batteries are plentiful outside of all the kits.

Hi all;

New here and did search for this topic already, but do not see anything. (entirely possible I've missed something)

Bought the basic Mini 2 Drone and would like all the extras that come with the Fly More package, but don't need a
second drone. Is there any way to get that? Or do I just buy all the stuff "a la carte"? thanks! John
Buy accessories as you need them, which I did. First would be extra batteries. Might want props in case of an emergency. The only things I have used over and above the basics are 3 extra batteries (making a total of 6), extra charging hub and charging brick with cable. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas