DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I sell/transfer Litchi?

cheddar-man

Reactions
I bought Litchi for my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but running both Litchi and DJI Fly I get hang-up issues with it.

Any way I can transfer the Litchi over to my new iPad or do I just write it off??

Reactions: Gagey52
Reactions: Gagey52
Thanks Mike, thought so. Can I sell the Galaxy with Litchi installed and would the buyer be able to use it??
Litchi is attached to your google account. Not to the device. The reason why you need to buy it again with an IOS device is that now litchi needs to be purchased for IOS as well. If you buy another iPhone or Ipad you can carry litchi with your Apple account. You can not carry software from Apple to Android or vice-versa unless the software activates by the manufacturer's service and this is not happening often now.

Last edited:
I bought Litchi for my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but running both Litchi and DJI Fly I get hang-up issues with it.

Any way I can transfer the Litchi over to my new iPad or do I just write it off??
Are you making sure that all DJI apps and services are stopped when running Litchi?

By good habit, I always open the first DJI Fly app to make sure I do not have any IMU error or any TFR activated. Also in the DJI Fly app I format the memory, configure your camera, etc... Then I close DJI fly app and open litchi.

You can't run two apps at the same time that connect to the drone.
But there's no trouble having both on the tablet and running either one whenever you need them.
What's the trouble you are having?

I obviously didn't run both together!!
If I sell the Android with Litchi installed, can the buyer then use it or is it only me, the person who bought the app the only one who can use it?
Just seems a shame that I just have to throw it way.

You still own that. Is attach to your personal google account. You NEVER will sell a device with your account signed in. You want wipe out your personal stuff before sell.

Maybe something has changed, best to contact the Litchi folks. I have both an iPad and an Android phone that I run Litchi on, and I only paid the fee once. I do notice that if I fly using the Android, it makes me logout of the iPad first. You can only be running one copy at a time. It leaves you "logged on" on whichever device that you last used.

Maybe something has changed, best to contact the Litchi folks. I have both an iPad and an Android phone that I run Litchi on, and I only paid the fee once. I do notice that if I fly using the Android, it makes me logout of the iPad first. You can only be running one copy at a time. It leaves you "logged on" on whichever device that you last used.
Ah, thanks for that. I'll contact Litchi!!

Reactions: jimlips
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01