DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can i use parts from mini 1 for mini 2

@mavicmodx not really although they look identical the Mini 1 uses different motors with different propellor fixing size screws and threads and is really an uprated version to overcome some of the Mini 1s shortcomings

what would be the point of flying without a gimbal and camera ,whether you had android or IOS there would still be no picture coming from the drone ,the drone communicates with the RC not directly to the screen device ,so you would have no way of knowing what was going on

what would be the point of flying without a gimbal and camera ,whether you had android or IOS there would still be no picture coming from the drone ,the drone communicates with the RC not directly to the screen device ,so you would have no way of knowing what was going on
the camera i broken, i wanna know that if i can start drone .

the drone can not be flown unless it is linked to a controller ,earlies mavics could be flown with a phone linked to the drone by WIFI using virtual sticks on the screen ,but this feature was discontinued with the advent of the fly App

Reactions: NG Wildman
the drone can not be flown unless it is linked to a controller ,earlies mavics could be flown with a phone linked to the drone by WIFI using virtual sticks on the screen ,but this feature was discontinued with the advent of the fly App
isn't there a 3rd app that i can use the drone with just the phone?

are you referring to something like Litchi ,that still needs to connect to the drone via a controller

Reactions: mavicmodx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_