DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I Use Regular Propellers with Silent Propellers on My DJI Mavic Mini?

• Thread starter Deleted member 161691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 161691

Hey guys,
I recently got some silent propellers for my DJI Mavic Mini, but I'm not sure if I can use them alongside my regular propellers. They have a different shape, and I'm worried they might not be compatible. Has anyone tried this before? Can I use them together or do I need to stick to one type of propeller?

Hey guys,
I recently got some silent propellers for my DJI Mavic Mini, but I'm not sure if I can use them alongside my regular propellers. They have a different shape, and I'm worried they might not be compatible. Has anyone tried this before? Can I use them together or do I need to stick to one type of propeller?
It's fairly important that all props are the same.

Hey guys,
I think it would be like mixing crossply and radial tyres on the same axial. Let’s face it, you would think twice about flying your bird with a small Nick in a propellor, the lift characteristics of difference props is bound to throw the balance out.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: NO! 😉

theres no such thing as a silent propellor ,except when its not turning ,but as @Vic Moss said

NO and NO

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4