DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can not figure out how to get RC Pro to log into DJI Fly

rhberg

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have read the many posts about those instances of getting the “account not logged in” red banner in the top left corner of the RC Pro. I am using the latest version of DJI Fly, logged out of my account and logged back in. On the RC I go through logging in, and when at the next step after entering my user ID can not proceed, getting “check network” message. On my phone I am logged in to (presumably) DJI. I have tried to connect by Wi-Fi or direct cable between phone and RC, to no avail. A few times doing this a brief message about problems with RID before giving the login message. My M3P cine is up to date firmware, as is the RC and DJI Fly. I am on a trip to use this very expensive dron and have spent all day, instead, trying to get this fixed.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Howard

I have read the many posts about those instances of getting the “account not logged in” red banner in the top left corner of the RC Pro. I am using the latest version of DJI Fly, logged out of my account and logged back in. On the RC I go through logging in, and when at the next step after entering my user ID can not proceed, getting “check network” message. On my phone I am logged in to (presumably) DJI. I have tried to connect by Wi-Fi or direct cable between phone and RC, to no avail. A few times doing this a brief message about problems with RID before giving the login message. My M3P cine is up to date firmware, as is the RC and DJI Fly. I am on a trip to use this very expensive dron and have spent all day, instead, trying to get this fixed.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Howard
Is the RC Pro connected to wifi? (Swipe downward from the top of the screen to get to the menus.)

Reactions: rp6
Perhaps go to the page that gives you the photo of a mountain, (might be out of date). Touch profile, touch login, fill in the details as required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne