DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can only track people and vehicles with updated Active Track

Siggie

Reactions
Prior to firmware version 1.00.0340 I was able to draw the onscreen box around just about anything and track it with Active Track. Since the update, however, when I draw the box around something other than a person, or what is clearly a car, an error appears onscreen indicating that only people and vehicles can be tracked. This occurred with both a horse and a golf cart (when the cart was viewed from 3/4 rear view - when the cart was viewed from straight ahead looking back, the error did not occur and the cart was tracked as it passed beneath the aircraft). Did this change with the update? If so, is there a way around it so that other things besides people and vehicles can be tracked?

Prior to firmware version 1.00.0340 I was able to draw the onscreen box around just about anything and track it with Active Track. Since the update, however, when I draw the box around something other than a person, or what is clearly a car, an error appears onscreen indicating that only people and vehicles can be tracked. This occurred with both a horse and a golf cart (when the cart was viewed from 3/4 rear view - when the cart was viewed from straight ahead looking back, the error did not occur and the cart was tracked as it passed beneath the aircraft). Did this change with the update? If so, is there a way around it so that other things besides people and vehicles can be tracked?

I was getting that message prior to the latest firmware update, so I don't think it is new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123