DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you buy the ND16 and ND32 filters of Sunnylife separately?

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,

It was my birthday not so long ago and as a birthday gift my girlfriend bought me some ND filters for my DJI mini 2.
She's really the sweetest, but unfortunately she ordered a box of 6 Sunnylife ND filters of which 2 were missing.... The MCUV, CPL, ND4 and ND8 are in there, but the ND16 and ND32 were not included.

So do you know if there is any website where you can order the Sunnylife ND16 and ND32 separately?
I live in Ireland.

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone,

It was my birthday not so long ago and as a birthday gift my girlfriend bought me some ND filters for my DJI mini 2.
She's really the sweetest, but unfortunately she ordered a box of 6 Sunnylife ND filters of which 2 were missing.... The MCUV, CPL, ND4 and ND8 are in there, but the ND16 and ND32 were not included.

So do you know if there is any website where you can order the Sunnylife ND16 and ND32 separately?
I live in Ireland.

Thank you in advance!
If it was supposed to be a six pack and only came with four, I would contact the seller.

If it was supposed to be a six pack and only came with four, I would contact the seller.
She made a mistake during the order so she only ordered 4.... I checked the order. It looks really silly because they came in a box with place for 6 filters and it even says 6 filters on the box, but in the order it clearly says that she only ordered 4 out of the 6.... So I cannot recontact the seller as they sent exactly what was ordered.

You might want to consider a different brand. I think the best quality brand is PolarPro, but I have found Skyreat to be just as accurate as ND filters go and half the price of PolarPro which can be pricey. I think ND16 and 32 are the most important filters in terms of how much they would be used on a fixed aperture camera like the Mini 2.

What I found in the UK is the 6 set pack of Skyreat for £55.14. Because I wouldn't accept cookies I couldn't dig deeper for individual filters. I have a set of Skyreat ND filters for my Mavic 2 measured them with a calibrated meter and they were all dead on for exposure reduction. In know that individual Freewell brand filters are available in the US for $20USD each. Not sure what you can get over there. Goock luck.
skyreat pack amazon UK

Reactions: Morrisey20
I had already checked on Amazon and couldn't find individual Sunnylife filters there, but it's true they have plenty of other brands that are shipped to Ireland... So I think I will check if I can find some individual filters from another brand, but I might just order another set... Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

I had already checked on Amazon and couldn't find individual Sunnylife filters there, but it's true they have plenty of other brands that are shipped to Ireland... So I think I will check if I can find some individual filters from another brand, but I might just order another set... Thanks a lot for the suggestions!
The Freewell filters are much better quality.

How do you put an ND filter on a Mini-2?

Thx,

TCS

The Freewell filters are much better quality.
I know that Freewell has a good reputation.
Sunnylife is an interesting brand name. They make a lot of products for drones, often marketed under different names. I've had a few of their products and they were alright but not filters. But it's important that with filters you have a set that are accurate in exposure reduction and don't affect the color if you're going for consistency.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78