DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you deliver toilet paper with your drone?

as someone who is being asked to endure a 12 week stay at home ,because of my age ,and medical condition, i cant promise not to go out to fly my drones during that time ,i understand the reasons the government is applying these rules to protect me from contracting the virus and if they go further and use legal redress to force me to stay at home then i suppose i will have no choice in the matter

Gone are the halcyon days when one would gleefully through a roll of toilet paper out of one's Starduster SA-100 cockpit, then see how many times one could half roll dive and cut the unfurling ribbon.
nice imagery! whats the answer to the number question? how many times?

as someone who is being asked to endure a 12 week stay at home ,because of my age ,and medical condition, i cant promise not to go out to fly my drones during that time ,i understand the reasons the government is applying these rules to protect me from contracting the virus and if they go further and use legal redress to force me to stay at home then i suppose i will have no choice in the matter
I'm in the same boat as you in the UK. Hope you can keep to the 2 metre social distance spacing on the way to and at your flying site. if not & you catch it you might find your flying days may be over, so hope it's worth the risk.

Reactions: old man mavic
Gone are the halcyon days when one would gleefully through a roll of toilet paper out of one's Starduster SA-100 cockpit, then see how many times one could half roll dive and cut the unfurling ribbon.
Having flown a Starduster (a “Too”/SA300), this sounds like a lot of fun!

Reactions: bumper
A little OT, but the SA-100, I owned for about 14 years, was shipped to Hawaii, and then to New Zealand, where it now lives. Second picture down at this link, and has a fascinating back story, some of which is in the comments.

Stolp Starduster

I'm in the same boat as you in the UK. Hope you can keep to the 2 metre social distance spacing on the way to and at your flying site. if not & you catch it you might find your flying days may be over, so hope it's worth the risk.
i only fly in isolated spots and even if i did venture out, i would just end up driving around if there were other people about ,and in light of the new virtual lockdown we now face i will be staying at home

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu