DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot change from Normal to Tripod or sport mode

No .. that's not something that would be affected by firmware.

Instead of jumping at what someone guesses, it would be better to identify the actual problem and address that.
How about posting some flight data to see if that has some clues?
What I am wondering is if this drone is in guest mode, since you know the switch is working. Maybe try logging out and rebonding the drone to the controller. Worst case scenario would be to create a new DJI account with new email. As others have suggested I dont think its the Monitor.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly the Air 2S in the Rain.
Phantom, I did both of your suggestions and neither corrected the problem. I decided to resolve the issue with a "workaround" by purchasing a copy of Litchi. By using Litchi, I was able to fly and see what mode I was using (Tripod or Sport) other than "Normal" speed. I will use litchi and hope that DJI (who wrote back) their software engineers may address this issue in next firmware update. Thank you everyone for your time and kind consideration. This matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Phantom, I did both of your suggestions and neither corrected the problem. I decided to resolve the issue with a "workaround" by purchasing a copy of Litchi. By using Litchi, I was able to fly and see what mode I was using (Tripod or Sport) other than "Normal" speed. I will use litchi and hope that DJI (who wrote back) their software engineers may address this issue in next firmware update. Thank you everyone for your time and kind consideration. This matter is resolved as far as I'm concerned.
I don't understand your reluctance to find out the cause of your issue and do something about that.
How about posting some flight data to see if that has some clues?

All this might be godsend if you got familliar with Litchi you may never go back as that provides some excellent benefits. Have a Xmas ! Thanks for letting me know

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Pouring Rain.

Reactions: JP_CACIKE
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne