DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot go over 26km/h (7m/s) with my Mavic Air

Carsco

Reactions
Hello.
I've an old Mavic Air (1).
I remember that I've changed something with the hack version of DJI Assistant 2 in past, but I don't remember what.

Now my Mavic Air max speed in normal mode is 25-26km/h (7m/s).
In sport mode I can reach 70-71km/h and there is no problem.

I'm not using the obstacle sensors, neither Beginner mode.

What I shuould check?
This is my configuration:
Image1.jpg

Maybe this?
Even if sensors are disabled?
1.jpg

Or something here?
2.jpg

Thanks.

@Carsco well considering that your Air has probably been flown a lot, and there is going to be some degradation in battery output, then getting 26 km/h i would say is pretty darn good
just checked the specs and it quotes from brand new it was a max of 28.8km/h and dont forget these figures are produced in ideal conditions not real world flying

Reactions: 4006448
@Carsco well considering that your Air has probably been flown a lot, and there is going to be some degradation in battery output, then getting 26 km/h i would say is pretty darn good
just checked the specs and it quotes from brand new it was a max of 28.8km/h and dont forget these figures are produced in ideal conditions not real world flying

You are right. I thought it was 35km/h...
My fault.

Reactions: old man mavic
Do you know how I can increase the Pmode speed at 35km/h?
I use the hack version of DJI Assistant 2.

Sport's 70km/h are too much for good shooting.
Thanks.

@Carsco sorry i dont do any hacking of preset values ,so i am the wrong person to ask

Reactions: Carsco
Solved/bypassed: it is only possible to lower the various speeds.
I lowered "Sport" speed at 50km/h and in this way I can still have stabilized gimbal.

I need to travel more fast than 25-28km/h but in Sport mode (68km/h) I've stuttered image and gimbal rotation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne