DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot load firmware list dji assistant 2

Harlov

Reactions
Hello

My first problem

I got my new DJI Mavic Air 2 today but have problems downloading the new firmware for remote control with dji assistant 2 for mavic V.2.0.14. just get error message (Cannot Load firmware list. Please retray.) does not work in the DJI Fly App either, but doing the aircraft update was no problem.

someone who can help me me

1.png

2.png

Regards Peter

I'm running into the same problem using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic to update my Air 2 RC's firmware.

I also have a Mini 2 which uses the same RC as the Air 2, so I tried using the Mini 2's update software (DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)) to perform the firmware update on the Air 2's RC, and it worked:

Capture2.JPG

So, until DJI fixes the problem with DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic (and who knows how long that's going to take!), as a workaround, you can download and install DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and use it to update the Air 2 RC's firmware.

Reactions: @Rip and SupermaNZ
According to Mavic Air 2's Download Center, DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) v2.1.11 is now the version of DJI Assistant 2 that supports the Mavic Air 2. Until very recently (August 2022) it had been DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic; in fact, when I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.14 on August 13, its webpage listed the Mavic Air 2 as a model that it supported. Today, the current webpage for DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.14 no longer lists the Mavic Air 2 as a supported product.

Indeed, the download page for DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) v2.1.11 lists the Mavic Air 2 as a model it supports.

Reactions: screwthepap
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique