DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot LOG INTO GO4 APP

MrMavic

Reactions
I have been trying for 2 days to log into GO4, but the email and password areas are grayed out and won't let me enter my info. Can someone give me some insight as to why this might be happening? I know some of you guys are really sharp on this stuff.

Uninstall app, reboot phone/tablet, install app again, connect to Internet, login.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
K.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Did that, still not working. Both blocks are Grayed out and cannot enter my info.

Did that, still not working. Both blocks are Grayed out and cannot enter my info.

Too strange. And i never read about issues like this one. There must be something going wrong on yout smartphone or tablet. Are you using a custom android rom? What hardware and os, and maybe rom, are you using?

Ive got the same thing happening....

Havnt flown the mavic for about 3 weeks.

Went to fire it up today and Go4 forces me to a sign in screen. It has my email there, but wont let me enter anything in the password field.

Vilco, - no, that is not the problem because it does the same thing on both of my devices, iPad Air2 and iPhone 6+. Nothing Android here.
Chasi Oil - Yep, that's exactly what I'm going through. Grounded because of crappy software issue with DJI.

Reactions: Vilco
I'm curious, can you fly with other control software such as Ground Station Pro or Kittyhawk?

I don't know because GO4 is the only thing I have ever used. I have flown just enough to trust DJI GO4, but a little hesitant to try Litchi or anything else.

Last edited:
Give them a try... They are free of charge.

OK, but I want to get GO4 back to working status first. Thanks for the tips.

Reactions: Keule
THAT WORKED ! Thank you so much Bennie. I was getting pretty frustrated because I emailed DJI and this is what they said to do. Well, my apps don't even show up in iTunes on my iPad any longer because evidently Apple screwed up the software. Any way, thanks Bennie, you're my hero.

DJI reply to my log in problem:
Carlo (Support)

10月6日 04:15 CST

Dear Billy,

Thank you for reaching out DJI Technical Support.
We'll be more than happy to help you out with your concern.

We understand that you are having a hard time signing in your DJI Account to your DJI GO 4 App. It does not sound like the kind of experience we would want you to have, and not one we consider acceptable. We are really sorry to learn about this incident and thank you for giving us a chance to transform this experience positively.

Just a heads up, there are many possible reasons why you are unable to sign in to your DJI GO 4 App. Please follow the procedures below in fixing the issue.

1. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the internet when using DJI GO App.

2. What mobile device are you using? Use one of the mobile devices that our developers recommend.

iOS Version
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8 ,Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

3. Uninstall then reinstall your DJI GO App. Make sure that you have back up all necessary data especially the flight record and video cache.

For iOS device (iPhone or iPad), please:
1. Install and run iTunes and then connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
2. In iTunes, go to “Account” > “Authorization” > “Authorize this computer”. Use your apple account and password to complete the authorization
3. (1) Click on the device icon; (2) Go to “App” and then scroll down the page a little bit; (3) Choose “DJI GO” or “DJI GO 4” accordingly;
4. For Flight Record files, please click “FlightRecords” folder; for Cached Video files, please click the “videoCache” folder;
5. And then click “Save as…” then save the files to your computer’s local storage;
6. For Flight Record files, please send us the entire folder; for Cached Video, please send the related files to us. It’s most recommended to use Google Drive for the file transfer.

Please let us know if the troubleshooting we provided able to resolve the issue.

We understand that you have spent a lot of hard earned money to purchase you DJI Mavic Pro, rest assured DJI is doing their best to give you the best possible resolution for this. We only wanted that you enjoy our unit and bring you any inconveniences. Please do bear with us, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Please don’t hesitate to email as back, if you need further assistance or questions regarding our products and services. We hope that we were able to provide you the information that appropriates to your concern.

Thank you and have a great day!
Best Regards,

CARLO N
DJI NA TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc