DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot set up new DJI Mini SE with iPad Mini 5 via DJI Fly

malrobot

Reactions
I just bought a DJI Mini SE. When I open the DJI Fly app after logging in, I select "Connection Guide" and the "DJI Mini SE" option. The app immediately crashes back to the home screen. I am thus unable to proceed further in connecting to the controller/drone. Anyone have similar experiences? I'm on the latest iPadOS 14.7.1 and the drone is completely untouched (manufacturing date 2021/4).

I just bought a DJI Mini SE. When I open the DJI Fly app after logging in, I select "Connection Guide" and the "DJI Mini SE" option. The app immediately crashes back to the home screen. I am thus unable to proceed further in connecting to the controller/drone. Anyone have similar experiences? I'm on the latest iPadOS 14.7.1 and the drone is completely untouched (manufacturing date 2021/4).
whenever I have a tech problem, I turn everything off, and then back on. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Make sure you are using the correct app. You also have to pair the RC and drone. I Googled how do I connect Mini SE and got this screen grab

Click here- hope this helps.

Dale

DJI Mini SE - FAQ - DJI

https://www.dji.com › mobile › mini-se › faq

\

May I ask what kind of cable are you using to connect the transceiver to the ipad mini? Obviously, the one that comes with the SE is way too short.

Reactions: Gernith
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada