DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't believe everything you read on YouTube

jwilson

Reactions
I got an email from DJI, offering a refurbished mini 3 pro, for $479. So I looked at some YouTube videos about it, and they said it now had waypoints. So I thought, great, I can fly the same waypoint missions as I fly with my mavic 3 pro. I never checked DJI's description of the mini 3 pro. Yesterday, I found out, that these are not DJI waypoint missions, but from dronelink. So if I had know that, I wouldn't of bought it. I also bought 3 extra batteries before I realized my mistake. So I spent a total of $900, for something that isn't what I want.

Reactions: sarahb
I bought dronelink and made my first waypoint mission. After using that, I will never complain about DJI's waypoint editor. Wonder if theirs a thread on mavic pilots talking about making waypoint missions with dronelink?

To be honest I am somewhat surprised that someone with some years behind them would take a youtube at face value without doing so checking especially where a significant purchase was involved.

To be honest I am somewhat surprised that someone with some years behind them would take a youtube at face value without doing so checking especially where a significant purchase was involved.
I hear you. But actually, now that I've found out about dronelink's capabilities, I'm happy I bought it. My brother just got on the plane at JFK, carrying the drone, with no problems. Which is what I expected. So dronelink looks way better than fly. Also I can try litchi beta.
In the comments, I called that YouTuber an ahole again. He deleted my comment. I didn't know youtubers could delete comments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J