DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect.

tommytavor

Reactions
Has anyone else had this problem?Yesterday I had time to fly my Mini 2. I couldn't connect my phone to the fly app. The message that i received was " the is a bug in the app". I un-installed the app from my Samsung Galaxy 23 that I had used with the mini 2. I shut off my phone, then restarted it. I tried to download the app and it would download started and never finish the download. I checked my download folder and nothing was there. Can anyone help me get connected?

Had exactly the same problem with both the FLY app and GO4. Tried downloading direct from DJI and the same result that you experienced.

Have you updated the drone and controller firmware in the last week or so? If you have, the following may not work.

Head to APKMIRROR and search "DJI FLY". Choose one of the earlier versions and download it to the device you use as the flight screen. Make sure you have 'install from unknown sources' switched on and install the flight app.

Sometimes downgrading FLY or GO4 is the best option... newer does not necessarily mean better.

Has anyone else had this problem?Yesterday I had time to fly my Mini 2. I couldn't connect my phone to the fly app. The message that i received was " the is a bug in the app". I un-installed the app from my Samsung Galaxy 23 that I had used with the mini 2. I shut off my phone, then restarted it. I tried to download the app and it would download started and never finish the download. I checked my download folder and nothing was there. Can anyone help me get connected?
You most likely had an update on the phone that is now conflicting with the DJI Fly App

Reactions: sarahb
With regards to the app mirror, yo my have to uninstall the current app from the screen device BEFORE you can install the older version.

Yes I deleted the old app. I haven't flown the mini 2 in 2 months, so no updates. No my phone won't download the app with a message saying "there was a problem parsing the package". I shut off my phone each time after I delete the app, so that app is gone. I am not sure what is going on now with that message.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenevgeny