DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant find my pics

Cheaptoad

Reactions
Day 1 of flying solo. Just practicing getting around and finding the limits of the drone. nothing fancy.

Btw, love the home button.

I took a few pictures with the button on the remote. It seemed to take the pictures, but I cant find them anywhere. I looked on the sd card and in my phone. Nada.

The one picture that I did find was the only one I used my phone to take with the dji app.

Any ideas?

It’s pretty much plug and play. Connect the UAV to your PC via the provided usb-c cable, power on your UAV and vuala. Remember to remove your gimbal cover before powering up though, as always.

Reactions: AMann
It’s pretty much plug and play. Connect the UAV to your PC via the provided usb-c cable, power on your UAV and vuala. Remember to remove your gimbal cover before powering up though, as always.

OP- And depending on your resolution settings, there isn’t much of a memory on board. There are settings in the app to set it to save to the card and not to the onboard memory. Also use the drone to format your cards.

Reactions: PAW and Thomas B
Did you look on the internal memory of the UAV? Check your settings to see if it’s saving to your SD card or if it’s saving to the internal memory.
i was thinking the same,for some odd reason my m2p will ask me which card to record on and if i choose unwisely it will go to the internal card

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum