DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't find the S-shaped settings for stick sensitivity anymore

Freddy K

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I'm not a (very) frequent flyer, and I have a question about the DJI Fly app (for Mini 2).
During previous flights (months ago), I lowered the stick sensitivity in the DJI Fly app, using those S-shaped parameters in the Settings->Control tab. This gave me much smoother video recordings.

Today, I wanted to fly again and noticed that turning left/right was rather abrupt, despite moving the stick ever so slightly.
So I wanted to review the sensitivity settings again, but I can't find these S-shaped graphics anywhere in the Settings menu's.
Have they changed location in a newer version of the app, is this now configured in a different way, or have they simply disappeared?
I am running app version 1.9.9

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to review the sensitivity settings again, but I can't find these S-shaped graphics anywhere in the Settings menu's.
Click on the three dots in top right of the screen and you get this:
i-WJzFTsf-M.jpg

Click the Control tab and select Advanced to get Exponential settings which is what you are after:
i-ZkSmW73-M.jpg

That's exactly my problem. These settings used to be in this "Advanced" submenu, but this submenu now no longer appears.

That's exactly my problem. These settings used to be in this "Advanced" submenu, but this submenu now no longer appears.
Looks like they changed it in a recent update.
Click on Control, then Gain & Expo Tuning, go down the page till you find this:
i-LxcPXnN-M.jpg

OK, I found it now.

The issue was (is) that this EXPO parameter is only shown for Normal and Sport. It doesn't exist for Cine. And since I'm always flying in Cine mode, I only looked there.

Any idea why this doesn't exist anymore for Cine mode? It used to exist before the DJI Fly app update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N