DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cant get a connection to Ipad

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
ive just wiped my ipad as it was full of apps and other rubbish, as a result ive downloaded the app version 4.1.14 and it wont connect to the Mavic

My Iphone 6 plus is on 4.1.12 IOS 10.3.3 and it works fine, the Ipad is IOS 11.0.3

done the usual things like shut down restart, reinstall app signed out and back in etc etc but still it wont connect, I get the Spark showing and choosing Mavic Pro makes no difference

strangely enough Litchi doesnt work either

has my Ipad gone bad somehow ?

ive just wiped my ipad as it was full of apps and other rubbish, as a result ive downloaded the app version 4.1.14 and it wont connect to the Mavic

My Iphone 6 plus is on 4.1.12 IOS 10.3.3 and it works fine, the Ipad is IOS 11.0.3

done the usual things like shut down restart, reinstall app signed out and back in etc etc but still it wont connect, I get the Spark showing and choosing Mavic Pro makes no difference

strangely enough Litchi doesnt work either

has my Ipad gone bad somehow ?
I have read other threads where the "beta" version of 11.0.3 works well, I do not own an iPad however. Try a search, there have been quite a few threads on this recently.
GO4 and IOS 11.0.3 : can't connect to Mavic

Last edited:
I managed to get the Ipad to work by downgrading the IOS to 11.0.1 so its definately a bug with the app and the lastest IOS

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zulu