DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 8 will not connect to DJI GO 4

mborowick

Reactions
I’m having trouble connecting my iPhone 8 to the go 4 app. It’s not my mavic as I’ve tried it both st a few stores including the DJI flagship store itself. It must be a firmware problem. But I think it’s too new just yet that DJI hasn’t come out with an update

When I upgrade my iPhone I'll dedicate my 6S for the Mavic and stay on the firmware/Go app that I currently use.

Reactions: radman
I’m having trouble connecting my iPhone 8 to the go 4 app. It’s not my mavic as I’ve tried it both st a few stores including the DJI flagship store itself. It must be a firmware problem. But I think it’s too new just yet that DJI hasn’t come out with an update
Nope it's an iPhone problem. The iOS is 64 bit while the app isn't, so the way the app talks to the OS makes it . NOT WORK

So basically I’m out of luck unless there’s an update from DJI specially about this?

Nope it's an iPhone problem. The iOS is 64 bit while the app isn't, so the way the app talks to the OS makes it . NOT WORK

iOS 11 dropped support for 32bit apps across the board. The latest DJI Go 4 App IS 64bit, and loads successfully from my iPhone7 (iOS 11). Sounds more like an issue specific to the iPhone 8

Just got a new Iphone 8 myself. I can connect to Mavic through wifi but cannot connect to controller either through USB or side micro USB. I used the USB cable that came with the new phone. My old Iphone 6 connects fine.

I’m using iOS 11 and Dji Go 4.0.8 and it works fine

iOS 11 dropped support for 32bit apps across the board. The latest DJI Go 4 App IS 64bit, and loads successfully from my iPhone7 (iOS 11). Sounds more like an issue specific to the iPhone 8
Looks like the update fixed the issue

Hello. I have an iphone 8+ with 11.0.2 and can not connect with the remote. Says disconnected. Tried uninstalling dji go and installing again. (latest version 4.1.12) Logging in and out, and no way. My iphone 6s works fine...

Reactions: Bobby1
Hello. I have an iphone 8+ with 11.0.2 and can not connect with the remote. Says disconnected. Tried uninstalling dji go and installing again. (latest version 4.1.12) Logging in and out, and no way. My iphone 6s works fine...
Same issue with my iPad air 2 on 11.0.1

Hello is Dji 4 the same a 4.0.8?
I have a ipad air 2 running iOS 11.0.1 and it can not connect keeps saying Disconnect.. any advice

4.0.8 is just an older version of DJI Go 4, the reason I run that version is because I'm at version .700 of the firmware and these two versions were paired together on their initial release.

What version is your DJI Go 4 and what firmware are you at on the Mavic Pro ?

Hello its the ipad air 2,I was have issues with i actually sold it and purchased 1 not upgraded to the iOS 11.0.2..
I have 1 running iOS 10.0 3 it works perfect.. when DJI upgrades the app to support 11.0.3 use upgrade the device..
Why did you ask?
Found a solution?

Thank you

I don't know what you're saying but I am having issues with 11.0.2 and DJI App with Iphone 8

Oh I thought you asked me if I was still having issues sorry.
It's the APP, DJI needs to update the app to support ios 11.0 2 ..
That's why I'm using 10.0.3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78