DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Get SC to Sync to DJI Assistant 2.0.14

ddodell

Reactions
Hi, have had my SC for about a year now. Up to a few weeks ago, never had this problem I did all of my updates via the DJI Assistant, whatever the latest version is.

I have two Macs, the desktop was my primary update ... now doesn't work at all. Installed Assistant on my MacBook and still same issue.

No matter the sequence, starting Assistant first, then powering on SC, or the reverse power on SC, then hook up assistant, I can't get the SC to be recognized. I have also reverted the SC back to factory defaults without any luck.

I have also tried using a new USB to USB-C cable.

The last update worked fine OTA ... but like to figure out whey I can't sync hardwired.

I know that there is a USB driver, anyone know how to uninstall that for the Mac ... I don't think it uninstalls when you uninstall the DJI Asst 2 for Mavic ...

Additional update ... tried now on a totally new machine, new install etc ... Assistant recognizes my Mavic 2 Pro and controller, but not the SC. Never have had this issue before the latest update. Luckily ok updating OTC for everything ... this is all very strange.

Same over here my SC is not recocnize by Assistant 2 for mavic

I had exactly the same thing happen myself. Used to update via DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and this is the first time it’s ever failed on me. Previous to this I could not get the OTA updates to work. This time however, OTA was the only way I could update it. I’m sure DJI will fix it soon, the only difference I noted was that I had updated MacOS to Big Sur.

I had exactly the same thing happen myself. Used to update via DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and this is the first time it’s ever failed on me. Previous to this I could not get the OTA updates to work. This time however, OTA was the only way I could update it. I’m sure DJI will fix it soon, the only difference I noted was that I had updated MacOS to Big Sur.

Yep, I'm using Big Sur on both my desktop and Macbook ... feeling good that it isn't me now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00