DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't log in on RC controller

WNYBill

Reactions
The DJI web site recognizes my user name and password but my RC controller does not. Even got a welcome to DJI e-mail thanking me for registering.

Been on DJI support and they don't understand my problem, but do say my drone serial number can be registered on my account. The account I can't open. Maybe tomorrow, it's a long way to China and back. Any suggestions?

I suppose you will need to contact DJI

Try using the associated email address rather than the username.
Have you "show"ed the password to check that you are entering the correct characters, including the correct upper and lower case.
Sometimes the username on a device is gibberish, this can be seen on the DJI forum where the gibberish version sometimes appears.
There is a way to change the gibberish version to the real username and it is communicated to all devices, but I forget how to do it, sorry.

Reactions: mneeze and rp6
I believe I didn't have a wi-fi connection to the controller. Going to fool with it this morning, hopefully that was my problem.
Thak you

I believe I didn't have a wi-fi connection to the controller. Going to fool with it this morning, hopefully that was my problem.
Thak you
That definitely could have been the problem lol.. also if you scroll down a little further on the login screen, many times there is an option to login thru your google or facebook account as well. I use this feature (google acct) most of the time so i can just bypass the dji login; usually this doesnt even require a password input. I believe a wifi connection would also be required for this as well. If you're not in a spot where you have wifi, if you have cell service you can use your phone as a "hotspot" to generate a data/wifi connection to your remote, thru your phone.

Thak you
Ahhh, that didn't occur to me, given your other thread it should have but I thought that you might have been talking about the WiFi system used when transferring imagery files from the drone to the controller.....a system that many people struggle with me included. Sorry about that, yes, in order to login the app MUST be connected to the internet by some means.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe