DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't put camera in D-Cinelike

Maz

Reactions
Hey guys, first time posting as I can't seem to find anyone else with this issue. I've been watching alot of videos for camera settings and they all say to set the color to d-cinelike. However when I click color, it only offers me the normal setting and I can't change it. I just plugged the drone into DJI assistant 2 and made sure the firmware was current and it is. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Strange it's there for me. Did you switch to video settings rather than camera settings?

No, I'm definitely on the right settings. It's really strange

Yep. One of the first things I’ve checked. Even downloaded dji assistant 2 and plugged it in to check. I figured I must have some setting turned on that’s not allowing me to change the color but I’ve tried everything. Put it in a hover and it made no difference. It’s driving me insane not being able to work it out

Ok so I'm retarded. It comes up under video settings instead of camera. By that I mean I have to have it ready to shoot video and go to the settings. Either way it's there so I'm happy now. Thanks for your help I'm a bit embarrassed over how long that took me to find

Reactions: djiboi
No worries, it threw me too at 1st that you need to switch into the mode you want to adjust.

I'm having the same problem. in video mode I have either DLog-M or HLG or Normal. No D-Cinelike option?
I'm up to date on everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman