DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't replay videos on my PC

Ztopgun28

Reactions
So I recorded a few videos in 4K and in 1080P but when I tried to watch the videos from my SD card on my PC, it says format not supported and that I need a codec. What am I doing wrong? Is it a settings issue on the drone for recording?

You would need to tell us what your PC is. If it's windows, do not use windows media player! Go get Media Player Classic, or VLC. If you're recording in h.265 you need a reasonably new PC to playback properly.

If it's Mac, there are many threads on the required versions of the mac and the right software

You would need to tell us what your PC is. If it's windows, do not use windows media player! Go get Media Player Classic, or VLC. If you're recording in h.265 you need a reasonably new PC to playback properly.

If it's Mac, there are many threads on the required versions of the mac and the right software
Oh ok. My HP computer is kinda old, 5+ years. It's running windows 10. And I was recording in 265, maybe I'll try 264 then.

Oh ok. Can I still record in 265 with this better media player? Or switch to 264 also in addition?
you'll have to try it and see(MPC is free). If it won't play in Media Player Classic then you're hardware probably isn't up to snuff and you'll want to switch to h.264

Reactions: Ztopgun28
you'll have to try it and see. If it won't play in Media Player Classic then you're hardware probably isn't up to snuff and you'll want to switch to h.264
Oh ok thanks! Ya i also want to upload videos in Facebook, IG and YouTube with background music. I heard vegas pro is pretty decent for the price?

VLC Player or Pot player

Just saved me a new computer. I can finally play 1080p and 2k using media player classic. I can stream to tv or phone just not on computer. Its older than dirt! When I do buy I would like to be able to edit in adobe or resolve just cant use it with this one. Had better luck with desktops.

Just saved me a new computer. I can finally play 1080p and 2k using media player classic. I can stream to tv or phone just not on computer. Its older than dirt! When I do buy I would like to be able to edit in adobe or resolve just cant use it with this one. Had better luck with desktops.
Can you post a media player classic download link?

Can you post a media player classic download link?

This is the one I dl the other tried to add a McAfee chrome add on.

Very small file I didn't get "chop" I always get

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme