DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cantabria (Spain) - Between Mountains and Sea

eutx9795

Reactions

The north of Spain is an authentic paradise in which sea and mountain converge creating some of the most spectacular landscapes of the Spanish geography. Cantabria is undoubtedly the best example of this beauty, and with its 200 kilometers of coastline, the high and green mountains that surround it, it is a unique place to explore nature tourism.

In little more than 5,000 km2 Cantabria displays a formidable range of landscapes and environments:

- Coasts, marked by cliffs and beaches bathed by a wild sea in winter and warm in summer.
Beautiful coves where the contrast of green and brown of the Cantabrian mountains with the blue of the sea is spectacular.

- Valleys, always green, full of surprises, and the mountain passes that communicate them. Those of the south entering already in the mesetaria Spain.

- The mountain range, culminating in the towers of Picos de Europa mountains emerging from the next ocean that delimit the Green Spain.

The north of Spain is an authentic paradise in which sea and mountain converge creating some of the most spectacular landscapes of the Spanish geography. Cantabria is undoubtedly the best example of this beauty, and with its 200 kilometers of coastline, the high and green mountains that surround it, it is a unique place to explore nature tourism.

In little more than 5,000 km2 Cantabria displays a formidable range of landscapes and environments:

- Coasts, marked by cliffs and beaches bathed by a wild sea in winter and warm in summer.
Beautiful coves where the contrast of green and brown of the Cantabrian mountains with the blue of the sea is spectacular.

- Valleys, always green, full of surprises, and the mountain passes that communicate them. Those of the south entering already in the mesetaria Spain.

- The mountain range, culminating in the towers of Picos de Europa mountains emerging from the next ocean that delimit the Green Spain.
Beautiful colors! How did you post process?

Fantastic, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it.

Reactions: eutx9795
Beautiful colors! How did you post process?

I have edited it with Davinci Resolve using DJI M2P LUT and using masks to isolate areas with shadows and highlights

Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Mossie42
Fantastic scenery, filming, and production. We really need to see Spain.

Thanks for so kind words about my video

Nice! I'm very happy that someone whats to visit my country after watching one of my videos!!

No problem. Credit is given where it's due!

Thank you very much again! It's a pleasure to read comments on a posted video: it seems that people is bored of so much drone videos published.

It looks like people are more likely to comment on videos that they find closer to their own level then more accomplished or professional videos. They look at your video and assume you don't need to be told how good you are because you already know that. Keep doing what you are doing. We are watching!

Reactions: eutx9795
It looks like people are more likely to comment on videos that they find closer to their own level then more accomplished or professional videos. They look at your video and assume you don't need to be told how good you are because you already know that. Keep doing what you are doing. We are watching!

It's a pitty because I have the feeling that no ones cares about my videos

Thanks for your comment!!

Yeah this is fantastic, beautiful scenery but I can also appreciate the effort you put into editing. Well done!
Sorry for not reply before. I was reviewing old threads and I found your post without reply.

Thank you very much for watch and much more, for comment, what is very difficult to get on las days!!!

Reactions: mealers
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3