DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cape Hangklip Lighthouse

Droffarc

Reactions
The Cape Hangklip Lighthouse is located in the Western Cape of South Africa, between Pringle Bay and Rooi Els. It is situated on the picturesque coastline next to Skuitbaai in Hangklip and indicates the eastern entrance to False Bay. The lighthouse is only accessible by foot (or by drone).
The main tower of the Cape Hangklip Lighthouse is the twin of the Milnerton Lighthouse, which was constructed by means of the moving form shuttering principle. Both lighthouses were commissioned in 1960 and took six days to construct.
Visitors interested in visiting, can take a lovely easy stroll along beautiful coastline and gorgeous remote beaches called the Hangklip Lighthouse Trail which starts from a parking lot at Maasbaai Slipway.
There is a large baboon (cleverly disguised as a large baboon) on duty most times to guard vehicles from careless humans who leave their interesting stuff unattended - especially tasty foodstuffs.

There is a large baboon (cleverly disguised as a large baboon) on duty most times to guard vehicles from careless humans who leave their interesting stuff unattended - especially tasty foodstuffs.
:eek:🤣

Have you posted this before? I remember the puddle in the car park? If not then it might be a popular droning location.

good video!

:eek:🤣

Have you posted this before? I remember the puddle in the car park? If not then it might be a popular droning location.
This is the last in a series of three, all shot at the same location but featuring different subjects ie: the potholed road (
), the Baboons in attendance (
) and this the Lighthouse.
Better to have shortish parts than one long video - my thinking.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook