DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cape Town ..the beautiful

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problem

Enjoyed seeing that part of the world, thanks for sharing.

Awesome!

Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problem

You did a great job capturing Cape Town and its character. We've been there several times, as well as the Cape Wineland's, Stellenbosch, Simons Town, and the views from Robbin Island. Great flying and editing as wells sound track.

Dale
Miami

Very nice. I know so little about that part of the world. :-(

You did a great job capturing Cape Town and its character. We've been there several times, as well as the Cape Wineland's, Stellenbosch, Simons Town, and the views from Robbin Island. Great flying and editing as wells sound track.

Dale
Miami
Hi Dale
I appreciate your input..Great trip and wonderful flying with the Mavic 3

Hi Dale
I appreciate your input..Great trip and wonderful flying with the Mavic 3
Hi Julius:

Unfortunately, I will not be bringing any drone on my upcoming Middle East trip for reasons completely explained in a prior post last week. In the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) it is now illegal to fly a drone. I don't want to leave my drone with customs and pick it up on the way out of the country, which would allow me to use the drone in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and Jordan but I don't want to take the hassle.

Will be in Tel Aviv in late March.

Dale

Nice capture!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky