DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The beauty of Cape Town

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problemView attachment 159284

Attachments

• cape town for mavic.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
What a shot. Beautiful City. Loved my visits there including a month long rugby tour in 1973!!!

Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problemView attachment 159284
Beautiful shot! I've been there several times, including the cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, Robbin Island, etc. It is hard to take a bad shot of this! So gorgeous.

Dale
Miami

Stunning shot. I was going to hire a Huey chopper (with open doors) to get a similar shot in ~2017. But either the chopper was away on fire duty, or the weather was not kind. Will use my drone next time I'm out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N