DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Car charger

Infotraker

Reactions
Just received a Fstop labs car charger for my Mavic Air and controller. The charger has a USB port for cable to drone controller. My iPhone 8 charge cable fits the charger usb but not the controller port. What cable should I use ?

I think I answered it myself. You use the cable that came with the Mavic Air battery charger to controller.
Just beat me to it ;)?. Alternatively, you could use a regular iPhone cable to charge your phone instead of the remote if you’d like. However, you can’t charge the remote and iPhone at the same time

The rc is a derivative of usb micro
They industry standardize "A" usb micro and "B" usb micro
They've got their reasons.
Data and datacharging.
But either will suffice.
Just that psychologically you'll be content one is rectanguloid whilst other trapezoidal

Just received a Fstop labs car charger for my Mavic Air and controller. The charger has a USB port for cable to drone controller. My iPhone 8 charge cable fits the charger usb but not the controller port. What cable should I use ?

Do you like the charger for charging the batteries? Does it hurt them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet