DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Car Power Inverter

I've been using this one for 4 years:

It is no longer listed under that heading but they probably have a newer one listed from that page.

I got this one '
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter'. Does the job like Fred Flintstone. Very happy with it.

I direct wired a 750w inverter to my battery! It chargers both my mavic and Phantom 4 batteries along with my phone and tablet! It does them fast. All can be plugged in at once. I have gone threw all three mavic batteries and the first was ready and charged when I exhausted the third. I have never had a problem with it draining the battery.

Reactions: hactick
Make sure u leave your car on or else you’ll kill the battery. At least I did with my inverter while camping.

I'm looking for a small inverter for my car. I'm not very savvy when it comes to Wattage, Volts, etc.

Would this model run the Mavic 2 pro charger?

If not, any good recs for an Inverter?

Thank you, sorry I'm not the brightest bulb (low wattage?) when it comes to Power.

Mahalo,

I have this up for grabs! All I ask is $10 S/H in US only.

PM me please. Worked great the few times I used it, but now my 2019 Ford F-150 has 2 110 volt outlets via the build in power inverter, so no further need!

1573147261420.png

I got this one '
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter'. Does the job like Fred Flintstone. Very happy with it.
That looks to be the same as I have. I've been using it for years without any issues. I've used probably 4 other and they would all trip off while charging 1 battery. I've had 2 batteries on this Bestek (and perhaps 3 every once in awhile) and it's never tripped off. I like it as it can be connected directly to a battery, bypassing the power outlet's fuse rating (20amps?). I also like an inverter better rather then a dedicated DJI car charger as the inverter can be used for a lot of different things.

Reactions: mauicamera
Thanks. I have seen these but think that a small inverter, like I linked, would be a handier device as it can be used on other devices as well, not just an Apple air (any other trip may have a different laptop etc) Would the inverter work? Apple calls their charger 45W magsafe2, so I assume it’s 45watts.

I use inverters to charge my batteries.... However, the DJI battery NEEDs complete electrical silence! My inverter (150 watts) won't start charging unless the engine is off. Then it will start its job. I'd recommend at least 125/150 watts capacity. You can let it charge while you wait.

Reactions: mauicamera

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini