DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh

Gonzo66

Reactions
Hello, I have a Mavic 2 Pro covered under Care refresh. I just purchased a Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0. Is my Phantom covered under my existing Care refresh with my Mavic or do I need to purchase a separate Care refresh for my Phantom? Thanks in advance.

Care Refresh is per drone, so the P4 would not be covered under the M2P Care Refresh. You have 48 hours to purchase Care Refresh after the drone is activated. So if you activated the P4 I would move quickly to get the Care Refresh.

Its better to get the Refresh prior to activating I got mine recently and the activation was an Issue. I had not activated but had to call DJI to clear up the issue apparently it is a question they ask when purchasing the care.

Its better to get the Refresh prior to activating I got mine recently and the activation was an Issue. I had not activated but had to call DJI to clear up the issue apparently it is a question they ask when purchasing the care.
You input the serial number to get refresh, so don't matter how you do it as long as it isn't 48 hours after you activate the drone, it is then tied to the aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242