DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cargo Ships Pass Close During Head on as exit/enter Hudson River

veryzebra, I love your Hudson River videos. This one was as incredible as the last. It's just mesmerizing for some reason.

This includes footage of the Maersk Surabaya and the Wan Hai 513 meeting head on and negotiate a head on pass in the tight waterway as they enter and exit the Hudson River on a very heavy ship traffic day.
It is mesmerizing, like sitting on the dock of the bay watching the ships roll in.

veryzebra, I love your Hudson River videos. This one was as incredible as the last. It's just mesmerizing for some reason.
Thank you AVLJMA. I enjoy doing this so much and have become completely fascinated with ships, watching them come in, seeing their operations, learning more about them. Hard to imagine when you sit back and think about it, but so much of what we use every day comes in on one of these ships.

Reactions: AVLJMA
It is mesmerizing, like sitting on the dock of the bay watching the ships roll in.
Thank you Lets Fly. I'm with you. I could spend all day every day just watching them come and go. It's almost like watching the waves when you sit on a beach. Each one is different, maybe the type, the route it just finished or the route it's leaving for or what it's carrying etc.

Thank you AVLJMA. I enjoy doing this so much and have become completely fascinated with ships, watching them come in, seeing their operations, learning more about them. Hard to imagine when you sit back and think about it, but so much of what we use every day comes in on one of these ships.
The logistics of sorting all that cargo out in mind boggling. I agree with you, we are seeing everything we consume coming in from those ships.

This includes footage of the Maersk Surabaya and the Wan Hai 513 meeting head on and negotiate a head on pass in the tight waterway as they enter and exit the Hudson River on a very heavy ship traffic day.
Magnificent video!I'd love to follow you around and watch how to do it.

Magnificent video!I'd love to follow you around and watch how to do it.
Thanks Dale D, that means a lot. I've seen the incredible work you have your site. That's truly great stuff. I do think I'll try to start incorporating some behind the scenes or the making of videos that accompany these but have never really done any vlogging of any sort. If you ever find yourself up this way, you're more than welcome to come out.

Thanks Dale D, that means a lot. I've seen the incredible work you have your site. That's truly great stuff. I do think I'll try to start incorporating some behind the scenes or the making of videos that accompany these but have never really done any vlogging of any sort. If you ever find yourself up this way, you're more than welcome to come out.
You are too kind.

I like to explain my work flow and some techniques in the footnotes if I make a particular interesting film or image. Right now I have a video in the works and have to re-shoot a final scene because I screwed up the scene the first shoot. If Miami's weather cooperates, it will be filmed Sunday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078