DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carry bag

Oldbugs

Reactions
Who’s using a SOFT sided bag to carry your MPP gear around and what are you using? I’m not really a fan of a hard plastic case.

Certainly a bit more protection in a hard plastic case, but I’ll watch this and see if I’m missing something.

I'm using a backpack, generally soft compared to hard case, though it has a padded hard shell over the main access compartment.
Lowepro BP250 Droneguard . . . they have numerous smaller backpack models in various sizes for drones and equipment as carried by pilots for assorted gear.

I use the Polar Pro minimalist cases for both my Spark and MPP. Then I slide it in my backpack with all my other camera gear.

Who’s using a SOFT sided bag to carry your MPP gear around and what are you using?
Since my M2P sits in a hard case, I use its Fly More bag for my MP when I go hiking or scouting out remote flying sites. Since the MP is smaller than the M2P, there’s room for more batteries and accessories.

My flying buddies make fun of my “purse” since they’re using expensive Lowe Pro camera backpacks. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo