DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case Logic Kontrast Bag - Perfect for my Mavic

crbalch

Reactions
I don't need a dedicated backpack for my Mavic since I plan on using my North Face backpack whenever I want to travel with it. That said, I wanted to find a dedicated for the Mavic, the RC, and at least one extra battery.

Found the Case Logic Kontrast Bag on amazon and it looked like it would fit the bill. Got it in today and it is perfect for my use. It's a separate case for my Mavic, but small enough to throw into my backpack when I need to travel. It fits the Mavic, RC, an extra battery, and extra propellers in the top zippered portion.

Onto the pics!

6c027e94d1257602bad857064e7dc483.jpg
cc441365cca117123896eae3ac7cfce2.jpg
7adf2681d685fdbe52b3259e219f8da3.jpg
1e69085ab0cf37607d290fc19cd871bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice, but aren't you afraid of the battery or controller scuffing up the Mavic..I don't see separation compartments .. unless you don't plan to tilt the bag..

Nice, but aren't you afraid of the battery or controller scuffing up the Mavic..I don't see separation compartments .. unless you don't plan to tilt the bag..
Even a simple washcloth would help that situation at least a little.

UPDATE! I took the comments you guys mentioned about the inserts and decided to keep searching. I ended up ordering a new case that should be here today. When I initially looked at the Kontrast bag, the dimensions weren't showing the inside of the bag. I realize that I do need a bit more space and some protective material between items. Will post up once I have it and get pics!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242