DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case.

Mori55

Reactions
I have the flymore combo. I use the cardboard boxes that go under the controller and battery box in the case.
They are perfect for charging cables and props.
My question is does anyone make plastic ones the exact same size cases to replace the cardboard ones with?

Reactions: rwright
Yes so do I.
I think it's one of best design for drones yet from dji .
Actually s lot of room , I place my dedicated phone and sun shield in case and like you use the boxes that came in the under storage compartments .
Only change I'd love is leave sticks on but no big deal .

A quick question , I was thinking that i could find a battery pack that could fit so i could be charging batteries while flying and keep the case all zipped up and safe .
My second idea is to make a neat access hole for a car charging lead to plug into charger while in the case .
I also thought about trying to upgrade for prop holder to be fitted while in case but realised no big deal as props very secure while inside case .
All in all well done dji

You can 3D print one (or get it printed for you), there is a very good design on Thingiverse. I've been using this, and it fits everything perfectly, and keeps the spare parts out of the way when they are not needed.

Reactions: scooot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki