DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Catching poachers ........

LOVE IT nice job!

Where did you find the sign? Problem with the metal ones is they are only good for a year or two and then they fade to nothing!
Found it at WhatOnEarthcatalog.com. It's some sort of polymer?, but looks exactly like wood. It has been in the drive since 2011, and no signs of weathering.

Reactions: A.O.
Love hunting pigs! Going to Texas in March,was down there in January hunting pigs. Coming to Florida in June. Would love to eliminate some of those pigs if you need it!
Problem is here they are SO transient!! One week I may have 40 of them.. then they might be gone for a month. The neighbor just cleared about 50 ac of woods and turned it into a hayfield, I've maybe had 4 pigs since Thanksgiving.

slipping in to check one of our food plots. They never dreamed Mini2 would see them from above ?

Did you shoot any video in 2-4x? You could have zoomed way in still without them knowing you were there and the "announced" your presence by flying in closer. Maybe have been able to get more identifying marks to go after them. Just a suggestion.

Did you shoot any video in 2-4x? You could have zoomed way in still without them knowing you were there and the "announced" your presence by flying in closer. Maybe have been able to get more identifying marks to go after them. Just a suggestion.
No....... I was caught by surprise??‍♂️???‍♂️ Also..... as much as that Polaris cost, not many at all in Monroe county. I wish I had a septic tank dropBomb but .......maybe next time ???

I am in Washington. Always make sure to keep checking possible spots to go. Coming that way in June. Just checking

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones