DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Caught before I could launch the Mavic 3C

MPone

Reactions
I tried to launch outside of temple grounds in a secluded area but the cops still located me. At least they were polite to tell me not to drone. I'm not flying illegally as there were no sign boards for No-Drones anywhere. So no drone footage over this magnificient temple.

Pashupatinath Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Pashupati, and is located near the Bagmati River. This is currently the largest temple in the world as well as one of the Oldest Temple. Pashupatinath is the most important temple dedicated to god Shiva. Every year this temple attracts hundreds of elderly followers of Hinduism.They arrive here to find shelter for the last several weeks of their lives, to meet death, be cremated on the banks of the river and travel their last journey with the waters of the sacred river Bagmati, which later meets the holy river Ganges. Hinduists from every corner of Nepal and India are arriving here to die.It is believed that those who die in Pashupatinath Temple are reborn as a human, regardless of any misconduct that could worsen their karma. The exact day of their death is predicted by astrologers of the temple. If you are attracted to the places where the spirit of death can be felt, then consider Pashupatinath as your first destination. It is a temple with special atmosphere of death; death is present in almost every ritual and every corner of it.

Personally I would have asked if it was ok to fly before attempting it and abided by a "no" if that was the answer... even if it was legal to fly

Last edited:
Reactions: MARK (LI)
Certainly you wouldn’t want to fly over a monastery, but you could probably capture it well at a distance with a wide POI.

Reactions: MPone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4