DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cavu app not working anyone have experience with it

flightsimulation

Reactions
Hey guys,

Im having some trouble with no live image via the cavu app for vr flying.

Unfortunately no support yet from cavu.

Does anyone have it and working with mavic air?

All options and features work rc connects, app reads that rc is connected and recognizes drone but no image live view not available.

My view works fine with dji go 4. Uninstalled go 4 still cavu not working.

Hey guys,

Im having some trouble with no live image via the cavu app for vr flying.

Unfortunately no support yet from cavu.

Does anyone have it and working with mavic air?

All options and features work rc connects, app reads that rc is connected and recognizes drone but no image live view not available.

My view works fine with dji go 4. Uninstalled go 4 still cavu not working.

Is the Air supported, ive tried it with an MP and it worked fine, im suprised that you havent had any help, the guys are usually spot on when asked.

Im surprised too.

Now you got me thinking about drone not being supported.
I know the spark is, weird if the air isnt.
Is the Air supported, ive tried it with an MP and it worked fine, im suprised that you havent had any help, the guys are usually spot on when asked.

Hi
I've test the CAVU long ago, and it was problematic cause it has a response problem with control unit. It seems that the CAVU is not cooperating via android so well. Probably there is a potential conflict with other installed app running by default in android or a programming issue within the CAVU does not permits a flawless cooperation with M.A. Also Pix4D has problems too.
If you want my personal preference … I am going strictly with Go4. This one -and Litchi (payable)- found to be the most trustable and problem free apps.

I've just tried this app with my mavic pro. Took me a while to figure out, but it works fine.. What a clever app. To be able to see your drone and fly birds eye view. Almost brought myself a DJI goggles for £200.. so glad I didn't

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frost1971