DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Central Jersey

The DJI logo in the lower right suggests you used DJI's editor on your phone/tablet to create the image. Am I correct?

How did you share the creation?
I did use the DJI editor. I opened it on the phone and saved it to the gallery. After I just texted it my main phone. Once it was there I just uploaded it to this forum.

Where is the location/town of the dog park? i wanna fly there one of these weekends?

I am on Staten Island and would like to come out there during the week with my Mavic Pro to learn more. What do you fly and when available during the week? Cannot come there Fri, Sat, or Sun.

During the week i cannot make it sorry, i can tell you its a nice place to fly a drone nobody bothers you, lots of open space hint hint stay away from the dogs.

During the week i cannot make it sorry, i can tell you its a nice place to fly a drone nobody bothers you, lots of open space hint hint stay away from the dogs.

Please tell me. Dogs and animals are my buddies, raised enough of them. See it on the Google Map. You ever come to Staten Island? Hope we can meet sometime. What do you fly?

Last edited:
I am on Staten Island and would like to come out there during the week with my Mavic Pro to learn more. What do you fly and when available during the week? Cannot come there Fri, Sat, or Sun.

Hey man, I used to live on Staten Island and I'm available almost any day during the week after work. I go to the dog park most days after work and fly while I'm there. I have an Alpine White Mavic Pro.

Hey man, I used to live on Staten Island and I'm available almost any day during the week after work. I go to the dog park most days after work and fly while I'm there. I have an Alpine White Mavic Pro.

This week weather looks bad. I may get out there next week. What time you get there and which end of park?

I'm usually there after work around 6:30pm in the dog park. I let my dog run around and play while I fly.

I will let you know when I can make it there. Let me know when you have a day off and can be there on a Mon-Thu early afternoon and I can definitely make it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna