DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Central NJ

Voar

Reactions
So were are the dronies in central NJ ? I am looking for pilot friends to meet up with and have a good time flying, tired of flying alone. What parks or farms you guys fly ? lets make a list here and share.

I’m interested and a fellow mavic owner from work would be interested as well. I live in Monmouth County and my friend lives in Linden.

Hey.... I usually just lurk around and I don't think I've ever posted here, lol. But now that I see a few CNJ dronies, I figured it's a good time to say What's up everyone... I'm in Hazlet. Also a member of NJDUG (NJ Drone User Group (Clifton, NJ))

Jersey Droners are meeting this Saturday
Arthur Kill boat ramp
Saturday May 18th 6:30am

115 Middlesex Ave
Carteret, NJ 07008
United States

So far looks like only four of us.. awesome pics but you will need to fly 3000 feet or so to get there.. strobes are a good idea.. or just get pics of the tug boats coming down the river. It’s not in controlled air space..

My neighbor and I started calling ourselves the Jersey Droners and have been looking to expand the club lol...

So were are the dronies in central NJ ? I am looking for pilot friends to meet up with and have a good time flying, tired of flying alone. What parks or farms you guys fly ? lets make a list here and share.
How about the Hillsborough area?

I flew at Doris Duke Estate (from outside of it)

BelleMead Train Station

BelleMead Army Depot (now a park)

Manville, Nj lost vally(huff Ave) trainyard

The Jersey Droners just flew out of Carteret , NJ ARTHER KILL boat ramp... ships from WWII You have to get there soon because the new owners of the scrap yard are really cleaning up the area ... getting rid of the old ships.

There are so many cool spots.. Use Mapquest Or better yet AirMap app or both to find cool places that are legal to fly from..

Give me your email if you want to be added to the Jersey Droners Email list..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato