DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chair - rock phenomenon

I am jealous of such a beautiful area to fly in. What a great way to check out the rock formations. I always like to see where the pilot is in the video for perspective and you revealed
that in the last seconds. Nice video.

Reactions: alex_markov
I am jealous of such a beautiful area to fly in. What a great way to check out the rock formations. I always like to see where the pilot is in the video for perspective and you revealed
that in the last seconds. Nice video.
Don't be ;) everywhere there's a beauty You should look around ;)
But Yes - this place made me Happy! And I'll visit again ;)

So Alex, do you know whether those are limestone beds? They sure look like it. There are also a couple of good examples of what I believe are soft sediment slumps where the very distinct bedding planes are obviously offset by low angle structures. There's a tight fold and fault that brings up black shales in contact with the limestone beds in the later part of the video. Good flying! Please seek out and take more video of the terrain in this region for us!

So Alex, do you know whether those are limestone beds? They sure look like it. There are also a couple of good examples of what I believe are soft sediment slumps where the very distinct bedding planes are obviously offset by low angle structures. There's a tight fold and fault that brings up black shales in contact with the limestone beds in the later part of the video. Good flying! Please seek out and take more video of the terrain in this region for us!
Thank You, obviously, You are a lot deeper than me in that matter - for me those are Beautiful rocks ;)
I have some clips in this region - this one is 5 km away behind this rock Great high waterfall - Skaklia
And in a few days, I'll upload rocks from the left of it ;)

I just watched your second video "Great high waterfall - Skaklia". Nice work! This video also shows what appear to be massive limestone beds in contrast to the thinner limestone beds from the first video. I'd guess that there are a bunch of caves throughout this region. Anyway keep up the good work!

I just watched your second video "Great high waterfall - Skaklia". Nice work! This video also shows what appear to be massive limestone beds in contrast to the thinner limestone beds from the first video. I'd guess that there are a bunch of caves throughout this region. Anyway keep up the good work!
You made me thinking and funny enough there's no well-known cave around (nearest that I know is some 20+ km from there) but 60+ km to the west is a place with a High cave concentration (I'll post few videos soon)
here's a one old ;)

You made me thinking and funny enough there's no well-known cave around (nearest that I know is some 20+ km from there) but 60+ km to the west is a place with a High cave concentration (I'll post few videos soon)
here's a one old ;)
Cool video... ATTI mode flying I assume. Great flying in the cave!
... Wow, seems close to those wires in the middle portion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo