DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chalkida of Evia Greece by night - 4K UHD

Tasos GR

Reactions
Chalkida is the capital of Evia. It is built on both sides of the Strait of Euripus, where part of it occupies part of the island of Evia, and the other has been built in Central Greece. On the mainland, on the hill of Kanithos, dominates the Ottoman castle of Karabamba, which, together with the Euripus Bridge and the unique phenomenon of changing the direction of the water, every six hours (Euripus tide), are the most important features.

Chalkida was one of the most active cities in ancient Greece. He created colonies from Thrace to Italy and Sicily. Its current geographical and strategic location has often forced it to submit to the conquests of various powers in its historical course, but also to become an integral part of the empires of both antiquity and the Middle Ages.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
An incredible shot of the most beautiful country in the world. I am sorry that I will not be on vacation this year due to the current situation with the pandemic..

An incredible shot of the most beautiful country in the world. I am sorry that I will not be on vacation this year due to the current situation with the pandemic..

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words.. appreciated! Hope you can visit us soon! ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11