DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chamber Music

Interesting! Music can make or break the video - depending on who is watching!
Thank you and happy flying

This video was not my cup of tea! Not my choice of music, and the subject made me think...WTF?? I guess it would be ok as an art piece.
I guess you would need to be in the industry to appreciate the process.

The half domes (dog houses) are what is called "Chambers" , In southern California water retention is paramount so this type of system is used on just about every commercial project along with basins. If you do a search for "Storm Tech" you will see different sizes and designs. the one in the video is very small compared to larger commercial projects that I have been on.

Last edited:
I guess you would need to be in the industry to appreciate the process.

The half domes (dog houses) are what is called "Chambers" , In southern California water retention is paramount so this type of system is used on just about every commercial project along with basins. If you do a search for "Storm Tech" you will see different sizes and designs. the one in the video is very small compared to larger commercial projects that I have been on.
Thanks for educating me. Perhaps it would have been helpful (at least to me) to explain the video ahead of time so I could appreciate it more. Thanks for the educational follow up. I never knew about dog houses and chambers.If I had known it was so vital for the precious California environment I would have paid more close attention.

Thanks for educating me. Perhaps it would have been helpful (at least to me) to explain the video ahead of time so I could appreciate it more. Thanks for the educational follow up. I never knew about dog houses and chambers.If I had known it was so vital for the precious California environment I would have paid more close attention.
If look at my video "Inspections" you can see 96" size Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) the first of 2 chamber systems was about 3 football field's wide and about 600 yards long, I wish I would have had my wide area authorization to get that on film. I have a great picture at work I will post on Monday

I was expecting chamber music, the classical kind. Muted this music in 3 seconds.
Sorry Bob, most of construction work is like watching paint dry. Using up beat music, quick cuts on the beat gives what would be a big nothing burger a little pop & wow. If you notice I try to keep each video around 2-4 minutes tops as there is only so much to show.

Dog houses (chambers) used in Florida as well,.. but more for better drainage as retaining ain't a problem at sea level ;)

Reactions: Recoveryone
Here is that photo I was talking about, each pipe is 96" in diameter
Hillwood Amazon 35a.JPG

Reactions: jag32266
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty