DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Change of monitor for mavic mini

Robert g

Reactions
Can i change my android phone for an ipad mini 2 without problems
It did ask me for phone no (didnot accept) email and howlong does it take for email for password to come through
Thx in advance Robert

Can i change my android phone for an ipad mini 2 without problems
It did ask me for phone no (didnot accept) email and howlong does it take for email for password to come through
Thx in advance Robert
when you use a new device for your drone you need to link it to your existing DJI acc once you put your email address in it will then recognise you as already registered

I would check the approved list for MM as I am fairly sure you would need at least an iPad 4. Certainly the case with the likes of the M2Pro and Air to run GO 4.

I’ve been using a mini 2 for a long time seems to work fine.
Good to hear.

As far as I can see doesn't appear on this Compatibility List Perhaps it should be added? I am sure I have seen posts on here which suggest >=iPad4 is required for reliable use with Go 4. On the other hand may have dreamt it!

Worth a close check on whatever you intend using as there have been many disappointed MM owners who found their tablet/phone doesn't work with Go Fly?

Good to hear.

As far as I can see doesn't appear on this Compatibility List Perhaps it should be added? I am sure I have seen posts on here which suggest >=iPad4 is required for reliable use with Go 4. On the other hand may have dreamt it!

Worth a close check on whatever you intend using as there have been many disappointed MM owners who found their tablet/phone doesn't work with Go Fly?
I suppose it might not work with go fly though I can’t imagine why not. But I know beyond a shadow of a doubt a mini two works just fine with DJI go 4.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580