DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Chapman Creek Entering the Salish Sea

Robert Prior

Reactions
Finally processing some of my panoramas from last year. Here's one from over the mouth of Chapman Creek as it enters the Salish Sea.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Larger version here:

Nice pano!

Interesting panorama, particularly the full-size one. I'm curious about how you pasted the small version into the post. I haven't used Flickr in many years. Is that something they provide?

Thanks.

I'm curious about how you pasted the small version into the post. I haven't used Flickr in many years. Is that something they provide?
I just posted the URL to the Flickr page with the photo. I have no idea how Flickr and MavicPilots interact to embed a preview image (I stopped being a tech geek when ISDN was the latest cool thing in telecoms).

Flickr will display an equirectangular panorama as a scrollable image if it's tagged with "equirectangular" (all lower case, for some reason) or in the group "Equirectangular" (which is mixed case, and I have no idea why it works when a mixed-case tag doesn't work). I've raised this as a case with Flickr but it is a low priority with them. Likewise the distortion at nadir and zenith is a low priority.

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney