DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charger for Smart Controller

Reactions: kalimah
The Smart Controller is USB-C isn't it? For 12V charging (in my car or RV) I use this:

For stand alone charging I have a few batteries I use, I have an Omni 20 that I've had a while. Any decent USB-C battery bank will do fine. Something like this: https://www.anker.com/products/a1268?variant=37438338695318&ref=sales-promotion&discount=WSPEXAS73B
Thanks a bunch. I will check them out.
Which drone? I have the Hanatora multi battery charger that works AC/DC
Air 2s and Mini 2

The Smart Controller is USB-C isn't it? For 12V charging (in my car or RV) I use this:

For stand alone charging I have a few batteries I use, I have an Omni 20 that I've had a while. Any decent USB-C battery bank will do fine. Something like this: https://www.anker.com/products/a1268?variant=37438338695318&ref=sales-promotion&discount=WSPEXAS73B
I have one of those (not same brand) but when I tried it I got a “charging slow … use correct charger” message. Maybe the one I have is not powerful enough.

Many USB chargers, whether 12 volt DC for your car or 120/240 VAC for your home, are pretty under powered. It can be difficult sometimes to find a good one. However, a USB battery pack like the ones for recharging cell phones should have plenty of power. I can't think of any reason why they would be weak, and they are nice and portable. You can find all sorts of YouTube videos where they can be used as small welders!!

Reactions: kalimah
Many USB chargers, whether 12 volt DC for your car or 120/240 VAC for your home, are pretty under powered. It can be difficult sometimes to find a good one. However, a USB battery pack like the ones for recharging cell phones should have plenty of power. I can't think of any reason why they would be weak, and they are nice and portable. You can find all sorts of YouTube videos where they can be used as small welders!!
Thanks a bunch!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne