DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging Controller in the Field

bkushner

Reactions
I noticed the car charger that comes with the Fly More kit does not contain a cable to charge the controller. Can anyone suggest how the controller can be charged in the field?

That's surprising, does it not have a USB outlet?
You can use any 12V USB charger or a powerbank though.
The lead is just a normal micro USB with a slim plug in but most will fit.
I do wonder why they didn't make it USB C same as the Mavic data port, rather than give you the silly adapter thing.

Reactions: KG in CT
You can use the power bank adapter with the Mavic battery to charge the remote, then top off the battery with the car charger.
It seemed to me the powerbank charged the remote faster than the AC charger. AC charger is rated 2A for USB and remote but my tablet seems to disagree.

Reactions: alopeznj
You can use the power bank adapter with the Mavic battery to charge the remote, then top off the battery with the car charger.
It seemed to me the powerbank charged the remote faster than the AC charger. AC charger is rated 2A for USB and remote but my tablet seems to disagree.
HUmm good insight. But is there a charging block or something like used for phones out there ? IMy Mavic can fly more than my controller since I have 5 batteries on the Mavic Pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02