DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging handphone

What phone?
With regards the RC-N1, if you are using the phone to fly the drone then the RC-N1 automatically charges an Android phone whilst the controller is switched on. If you are asking about using the controller as a battery bank whilst NOT flying the drone then I don't know, sorry.

Android phones are charged automatically when connected, just turn on the controller and connect it to the phone and it will charge.

Ah! That makes sense. Mine charges (Samsung), however in earlier Fly app versions I am sure there was an option. It has now been deleted, which makes things better. Thanks all.

Ah! That makes sense. Mine charges (Samsung), however in earlier Fly app versions I am sure there was an option. It has now been deleted, which makes things better. Thanks all.
I you Fly app version 1.1.6 with my Mavic Mini and, I think, 1.3 or 1.4 with my mini 2, I do not remember ever seeing an option in those versions concerning charging the phone unless perhaps it was with an iPhone.
Might you be thinking about an option belonging to the actual phone itself and not the Fly App?

There is an option on ios with DJI fly (1.10.06) to charge the hp with the NC-1. Finally found it! Will have to check the android ver.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes