DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging Phone from Controller

Yes I wish it would stay on. OTOH I see people with MM complaining about it staying on with Android devices.

My mavic air rc charges my s8 cabled and this actually cycles the rc charge which depreciates the life cycles rc charging. Good thing s8 isnt current hungry. The os7android seems to enable usb debug for the rc cabled s8, maybe better bandwidth?

I’ve noticed the opposite with my iPhone. Had to turn it on the other day as phone battery was running low, forgot to turn it off, and when I went to use it the next day it started charging my phone which reminded me to turn it back off.

This is in the manual. It can’t be turned off for Android (Google limitation) and it needs to be turned on manually each time for iPhone.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I’ve noticed the opposite with my iPhone. Had to turn it on the other day as phone battery was running low, forgot to turn it off, and when I went to use it the next day it started charging my phone which reminded me to turn it back off.

That I haven't seen. It's always off when I come back with my iPhone.

Anyone else notice this setting isn't persistent? You have to turn it on each time. It's getting annoying.
All the above and a solution.

Attachments

• Mini OTG.jpg
    Mini OTG.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • Pro OTG .jpg
    Pro OTG .jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
It seems to use quite a bit of Iphone battery too. Maybe it's just my phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2