DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging station and remote control

jkmaxfli

Reactions
Cheap, simple, functional.
You no longer have to pull the cable from the remote control for charging.

And one more thing.
Many people already know this, but just in case anyone did not know, and in the short and long pressing on charging station recharges the batteries and the remote control once.

Reactions: scro and Khayman
Yes, any time you can leave the cable connected to the controller is a good option. This port appears to be a weak point in design. Speaking from experience with my MA, which has a "similar" connector for charging the controller. Mine went defective, although, DJI replaced the controller under warranty. Good idea.

On the charging station:
One short and one long pressed the switch.
Battery cells and the remote control will be charged together at one time.
Got it. Did not know that. Neat trick. Thanks!

I even went a step further, see picture. Have the same F micro-USB to USB adapter, then a female USB to micro-USB cable, and an adapter micro-USB to USB-C. All options covered, never take the plug out from the RC anymore. Can use any phone or tablet (micro or C, in RC or on holder) and can charge RC easily. I may still use a F USB to USB extension for charging to avoid tension on the short cable. View attachment 2020-04-04 12.52.59.jpg

Reactions: Ralle
I even went a step further, see picture. Have the same F micro-USB to USB adapter, then a female USB to micro-USB cable, and an adapter micro-USB to USB-C. All options covered, never take the plug out from the RC anymore. Can use any phone or tablet (micro or C, in RC or on holder) and can charge RC easily. I may still use a F USB to USB extension for charging to avoid tension on the short cable. View attachment 97900
Thank you very much. I get the supplies here from the Finnish online store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun