DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Chatham Lighthouse in Chatham Cape Cod

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Chatham Lighthouse, known as Twin Lights prior to 1923, is a lighthouse in Chatham, Massachusetts, near the "elbow" of Cape Cod. The original station, close to the shore, was built in 1808 with two wooden towers, which were both replaced in 1841. In 1877, two new towers, made of cast iron rings, replaced

Comments would be appreciated

Chatham Lighthouse, known as Twin Lights prior to 1923, is a lighthouse in Chatham, Massachusetts, near the "elbow" of Cape Cod. The original station, close to the shore, was built in 1808 with two wooden towers, which were both replaced in 1841. In 1877, two new towers, made of cast iron rings, replaced

Comments would be appreciated

I have two commentscJulius;

1) I was only able to adjust the resolution (using the cog wheel) to 720p, and the entire film is soft. Needs to be uploaded in a higher resolution because You Tube will always compress it for you.

2) Gimbal wiggles and readjustments to center the subject can easily be edited out for better continuity.

The subject was great. I lament that you kept only on the lighthouse with repeated multiple views, rather than show more of the surrounding area a bit also. A little run out to the beach or the ocean, or an ocean view towards the lighthouse would have given the view more perspective. Nice flying and music selection.

Dale

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters